26' GP $8000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26' GP $8000

Just the other day I was wondering what was getting done with this boat. SOMEONE NEEDS TO SAVE THIS BOAT!

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/b...983218943.html

What's the deal with this boat? Do you have a picture of it? The ad was deleted.
    1981 Hardtop Cuddy Alaskan Bulkhead Rebuild Thread
    1972 HT Cuddy-Rebuild Thread
    8' 650cc Kawasaki powered dinghy

Comment

It's the 26 that was brought up from Cali, by the man in Machias that tried to make a bundle and not tell anyone it had sunk.

Comment

Oh yeah that one.
        1981 Hardtop Cuddy Alaskan Bulkhead Rebuild Thread
        1972 HT Cuddy-Rebuild Thread
        8' 650cc Kawasaki powered dinghy

Comment

This one!
          same guy had the yellow Freightliner I looked at, he lied about the truck as well. He said it was ready to hit the road. Waste of a plane ticket.

Comment

That's the one. The man who bought it from him a few mounts ago decided to move on from doing anything to it. I hope who ever picks it up will follow through with it this time. I also hope he shows up on our forum!.

Comment

I have not been able to make anything happen with it due to life circumstances aka student loan debt, needing a bigger house, ect… but if there was someone on here who really wanted to buy it and make it happen I think we could make a deal
              1978 10" Dinghy "Pogo"

1980 Glas-Ply 2600 "Beeched Whale"

Comment

It is interesting, I have a 23 footer parked next to it and the transom on the 26 is probably 3 inches thick in some places. I think it is a bit more boat than I need, I will take some pictures when I get home from work. I am just worried it will rot in my yard before I can get to it.
                1978 10" Dinghy "Pogo"

1980 Glas-Ply 2600 "Beeched Whale"

Comment

Working...
                X