X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill V
    replied
    Originally posted by Diversified View Post
    That's awesome Bill. Had a great time chatting with you. Keep me in mind for props, trailer and the seat for the bridge you mentioned. Looking forward to the rendezvous.
    Yes for sure.Trailer that I talked to you about was sold but it would only work with outboards or I/Os.
    The seat has your name on it.

Leave a comment:

• Diversified
    replied
    That's awesome Bill. Had a great time chatting with you. Keep me in mind for props, trailer and the seat for the bridge you mentioned. Looking forward to the rendezvous.

Leave a comment:

• Bill V
    replied
    Thanks again Andy, I stopped by Motion and visited with Jeff. After chatting with him I decided to see if I can make one good set out of two sets. Yours were tinted which was something I wanted and after getting them home and disasembled it looks very good that I can use your glass and my frames. Thanks again Andy, looking forward to seeing you at rendezvous, promise you a ride on my boat too.

Leave a comment:

• Diversified
    replied
    The sliding windows Motion built are very close to the originals in construction and material. I wanted them to be as close to the originals as possible, anodized bright aluminum frames, bronze tempered glass with sliding screens. The cost of the four sliders was just under 2K. The overall fit & finish is nice and they work well. You will be smoothing up the openings a bit to get them to slide into the hull, not too bad. I assume you still want to stop by an pick up my old windows for Mike? The GP28 is on my property and not very far from Motion Windows in Orchards.
    Let me know what your schedule is Bill, I'll make sure I'm here.

Andy 3609316448

Leave a comment:

• Bill V
    replied
    These have some corrosion, are rebuildable. The port and starboard cabin windows were reproduced by Motion Windows in Vancouver. The port light windows in the v-birth were reproduced by Bounty Marine.
    Could you give me the specs and cost of the Motion Windows you bought. I am visiting them this coming Thursday (20th) to order my port and starboard cabin windows (2 sliders per side). Tint? Frame color? Your thoughts on construction and ease of install?

Leave a comment:

• Diversified
    replied
    These have some corrosion, are rebuildable. The port and starboard cabin windows were reproduced by Motion Windows in Vancouver. The port light windows in the v-birth were reproduced by Bounty Marine.
    Last edited by Bill V; 02-14-2020, 10:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• theremikegoes
    replied
    Thinking of rebuilding so it would be handy to have extras if the frames aren’t corroded. I’ll take any windows besides the mid cabin specific.

Leave a comment:

• Bill V
    replied
    Replaced all the sliding windows and port cuddy windows in my 1980 28' Sport Fisher. All six windows are rebuildable or good for parts. Would rather give them away than see them go to the dump. Six free Glasply windows near vancouver WA.
    Thanks, Andy
    And I have 4 for free, front and rear slider for port and starboard sides. Diversified - Also where did you buy your new windows at?
    Mike, I am probably going to Vancouver to order my windows and could pick these up for you.

Leave a comment:

• theremikegoes
    replied
    I'll find a way to get there to prevent them from going to the dump if no one closer bites...

Leave a comment:

• Diversified
    started a topic GP28 windows - FREE

GP28 windows - FREE

Replaced all the sliding windows and port cuddy windows in my 1980 28' Sport Fisher. All six windows are rebuildable or good for parts. Would rather give them away than see them go to the dump. Six free Glasply windows near vancouver WA.
    Thanks, Andy
Working...
X