No announcement yet.

Vancouver Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will save you a trip Mike. She is even diesel-powered.

https://www.yachtworld.com/core/list...oys&&ywo=poys&
    1981 Hardtop Cuddy Alaskan Bulkhead Rebuild Thread
    1972 HT Cuddy-Rebuild Thread
    8' 650cc Kawasaki powered dinghy

Comment

That’s the one...

Comment

That will be for sale a long time, at that price and being a single engine. Never understood why someone would buy a single engine boat in a hull designed for speed. It is like buying a Corvette with a 4 banger.
        "Joint Venture" 1978 midcabin 28', twin 2017 Vortec roller cam "bullet proof" 383/6.3L full roller 350hp engines - You name it, I've either replaced it, restored it, rebuilt it, repainted it or repaired it. That's my job now that I'm retired.

Comment

I carry 200 gallons in 4 tanks, 2 x 75gals & 2 x 25gals.

Bill, we have the same engine room space. I've got the two 75 gals, but where have you managed to fit in two 25 gals? Up forward, under the cabin floor?
          2013, 2014 & 2015 LD Award Recipient, and Unquestioned World Record Holder for Longest Tow to the Glasply Rendezvous, THREE years running

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Smee View Post
            [I]
            Bill, we have the same engine room space. I've got the two 75 gals, but where have you managed to fit in two 25 gals? Up forward, under the cabin floor?
            Pretty easy actually. When I found out Socals long cabin V drive model had 75 gallon saddle tanks I thought of installing a pair of those in my boat but decided the additional weight was too much. Would have given me 300 gallon capacity. I instead installed a pair of Mueller 25gal saddle tanks. See http://www.glasply.org/forum/technic...ing-fuel-tanks I use electric fuel pumps to pump the fuel into the main tanks. As a side note, NEVER consider installing fuel tanks in a cabin ANYWHERE.
            Last edited by Bill V; 01-31-2020, 06:09 PM.
            "Joint Venture" 1978 midcabin 28', twin 2017 Vortec roller cam "bullet proof" 383/6.3L full roller 350hp engines - You name it, I've either replaced it, restored it, rebuilt it, repainted it or repaired it. That's my job now that I'm retired.

Comment

Working...
            X