No announcement yet.

New GlasPly hats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iceman, I would really enjoy having one of those hats.

Comment

Originally posted by Binford View Post
      Iceman indicated he is away on a work trip until the end of the month. I’ll check in with him after that to see what further information he needs and from whom and will post an update here.
      I think I put in for one of those hats, but never got a response as to where to send the $$$. If there's any left I'll purchase one.
      jbs
      Boat=Bust out another thousand
      1973 19' Glasply HT 140 Mercruiser- procrastinating ongoing rebuild
      1985 2200 Glasply HT Marauder 5 L

Comment

Originally posted by jbs View Post

I think I put in for one of those hats, but never got a response as to where to send the $$$. If there's any left I'll purchase one.
        jbs
        He had you listed for 1 hat, paid for by check, and he had your mailing address. Once he gets back, I’ll ask him the status of all these orders.
        -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
        1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
        1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout, project boat (Beer Goggles)

I wrote a song about a tortilla. Well actually, it’s more of a wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Binford View Post

He had you listed for 1 hat, paid for by check, and he had your mailing address. Once he gets back, I’ll ask him the status of all these orders.
          OK thanks Tim. FYI I haven't sent him a check, unless I'm totally loosing it. .
          Boat=Bust out another thousand
          1973 19' Glasply HT 140 Mercruiser- procrastinating ongoing rebuild
          1985 2200 Glasply HT Marauder 5 L

Comment

I got an email from Iceman the other day. He’s traveling again for a couple weeks, but he writes that the hats are $19 each plus $10 shipping for up to 3 hats. He will take checks (PM me if you need his mailing address to send a check), PayPal (PM me if you need his PayPal info) or Venmo (PM me if...you get the idea....)

If you have not received your hat(s) and have already paid, maybe post up and I’ll confirm he received the payment.

Not sure if he has extra hats for new orders.

From at attached chart he sent, this is what I think it indicates:

Carl, 1 hat, payment received 9/24/19, he has your address
            Erik, 1 hat, paid $24 on 9/24/19, he has your address
            Mike (ThereMikeGoes), 2 hats, “??” written in the paid column, he has your address
            Mothership, 1 hat, (No name, address or payment indicated)
            Bill, 2 hats, PayPal on 9/24/19, he has your address
            Brent Schmidt, 1 hat, “check” written in payment column, he has your address
            Tyson, 3 hats, nothing in the payment column, he does NOT have your address
            Tim (me), 1 hat, (plan is to send it with Mike’s to save on shipping, but nothing indicated about that in the chart)
            Wally, no further information on the chart other than “Ocean Furry”
            George, no further information on the chart

A bit cryptic, but that’s the info he forwarded to me.
            -- Tim Taylor

Comment

Binford,
              I mailed a $30 check for (1) hat, Friday, 02/07/20. I sent it to the name and address I was given. Steve Cox, 24902 43rd Ave So., Kent WA 98032.
              If this is incorrect, please let me know.
              Thank you,
              Wally

Comment

Has anyone heard from Tyson?

On 8/23 I told him on a text I wanted two hats that I would pay shipping he said "Sure sounds good. I still haven't got the price. I will stay in contact."

I messaged him on 10/10 about the site being down and last Sunday about the order, so far no response.

Just want to make sure I get two hats.

Comment

Hello All,
                  Anything on the hats?
                  Thanks,
                  Wally

Comment

If anyone has a question about the hat status, I suggest you send a PM (Personal Message) to Iceman about it. Not sure how frequent he logs in on the forum, but a PM should send him an email notification about it.
                    -- Tim Taylor

Comment

Binford, Agreed. However, I have PM'd and haven't received a response. Ill try it again.
                      Tks,
                      Wally

Comment

If any of you who believe a hat order had been placed has not heard from Iceman about it since, feel free to let me know. I will try to help facilitate communication with member Iceman.

I have absolutely nothing to do with the offer or orders, but since the offer and orders were placed here on the forum and I have been in direct contact with Iceman, I will do what I can to clear things up. Hope that helps!
                        -- Tim Taylor

Comment

Thank you for your help Binford.
                          As stated, I did mail him a $30 check for (1) hat. He said that the total would be $29, including his shipping.
                          Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again,
                          Wally George
                          Ocean Fury

Comment

Everyone's hats have been sent out. Wally should get his tomorrow. Tyson's were sent out to him today.
                            I have 7 hats still available.

Comment

I will take three Iceman - will PayPal you the funds - How Much?
                              Last edited by Bill V; 02-28-2020, 08:44 PM.
                              "Joint Venture" 1978 midcabin 28', twin 2017 Vortec roller cam "bullet proof" 383/6.3L full roller 350hp engines - You name it, I've either replaced it, restored it, rebuilt it, repainted it or repaired it. That's my job now that I'm retired.

Comment

can you get another for me Bill, i lost mine with the sale of loose change
                                1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

Comment

Working...
                                X