2020 Rendezvous August 7th-9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll be there!!!
    Come on, only communist Society's can keep their people in isolation indefinitely. August (in fact, May) is way beyond any reasonable amount of time for a complete societal shutdown and my opinion isn't "humble" (IMHO) anymore.
    Maybe some kind of rendezvous event could involve masks and drinking..???

Comment

I am inventing a Drinking Mask, it will be ready for the Rendezvous.

Comment

Here are a few that would work...
        Attached Files
        1981 Hardtop Cuddy Alaskan Bulkhead Rebuild Thread
        1972 HT Cuddy-Rebuild Thread
        8' 650cc Kawasaki powered dinghy

Comment

I am thinking about modifying the breather on this one. Lift the lid and have a resealable pc under for the straw to penetrate.

Comment

The wife and I will be there.
            Bill did you try Seattle Marine across the street
            from the Evenrude dealer in Bellingham? They
            have been open and running.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	95897369_10160882107679616_2324717298830540800_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.6 KB ID:	67053 Here's a good one!
              Boat=Bust out another thousand
              1973 19' Glasply HT 140 Mercruiser- procrastinating ongoing rebuild
              1985 2200 Glasply HT Marauder 5 L

Comment

Aw, the Forum is coming alive again!!
                The cruise liner QE2 moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel fuel that it burns.

1982 28' Long Cabin "Molly Brown" sweating through a long hot summer. Massive California forest fires fill our sky with smoke. SUP paddlers and kayakers transit the harbor with abandon, thinking they have the right of way over all boats.

Comment

Oh there WILL be a Glasply Rendezvous. The only real question is whether Cap Sante will be open to host it or not. Maybe we’ll all be rafted up together just outside the marina!

That’s August. There’s no possible way this crap is going to drag on that long....
                  -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
                  1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
                  1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout, project boat (Beer Goggles)

I wrote a song about a tortilla. Well actually, it’s more of a wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Binford View Post
                    Oh there WILL be a Glasply Rendezvous. The only real question is whether Cap Sante will be open to host it or not. Maybe we’ll all be rafted up together just outside the marina!

That’s August. There’s no possible way this crap is going to drag on that long....
                    May want to talk to Insley about that!

Comment

Originally posted by Cummins12V98 View Post

May want to talk to Insley about that!
                      Oh, you mean BIG DADDY COVID19 INSLEE!
                      Boat=Bust out another thousand
                      1973 19' Glasply HT 140 Mercruiser- procrastinating ongoing rebuild
                      1985 2200 Glasply HT Marauder 5 L

Comment

Originally posted by jbs View Post

Oh, you mean BIG DADDY COVID19 INSLEE!
                        UH, YEA Dat's Da Guy!!! I am so thankful my Snohomish County Sheriff is NOT enforcing the un Constitutional BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Cummins12V98 View Post

UH, YEA Dat's Da Guy!!! I am so thankful my Snohomish County Sheriff is NOT enforcing the un Constitutional BS.
                          Did I tell you guys that's my former brother-in-law? Adam Fortney is my little sister's ex.
                          -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
                          1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
                          1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout, project boat (Beer Goggles)

I wrote a song about a tortilla. Well actually, it’s more of a wrap.

Comment

Working...
                          X