This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures

I just discovered that no one had ever posted pictures of the 2012 Rendezvous in Des Moines here. There had been pics posted on the old forum before it crashed, but they never made it here. So here are the pictures and a video link I have:

I think this was Nick's favorite boat!

Mr. Smee taking up the crab pot:

I believe this is where he got pinched and bled all over my gelcoat!

But Smee ultimately had is revenge!

The guy usually behind the camera in most of our good Rendezvous pictures!

And here's a video of the arrival of jjc23 in his FreePly and Nova7163 in the jet-powered Glasply dinghy: http://youtu.be/mejEpIhNF4o
    -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
    1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
    1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout, project boat (Beer Goggles)

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Sunday morning aboard Chopstick:

[/URL]

I got the opportunity to sleep aboard Appella, so Nick and Nathan had the cuddy aboard Chopstick to themselves:

And here's a video of Kaulquappe departing the marina behind Ola. She's pretty good at that helm! http://youtu.be/brm6cO8D_-I
    -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
    1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
    1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout, project boat (Beer Goggles)

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Comment

Tim
      There is a 2012 Rendezvous photo series in the Forum/Community/Albums. See if you can move your photos over. I really like the video of Sabine leaving the dock. The video of Nova in the GlasPlyski is priceless. I may have to move over to GoPro.
      The cruise liner QE2 moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel fuel that it burns.

1982 28' Long Cabin "Molly Brown" sweating through a long hot summer. Massive California forest fires fill our sky with smoke. SUP paddlers and kayakers transit the harbor with abandon, thinking they have the right of way over all boats.

Comment

Working...
      X