81 28' Long Cabin work in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by weigh2go View Post

Buddy, speed doesn't really impress my wife, but your interior work did and the look I received after she seen what you did with your interior....
    that will cost ya!
    1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

Comment

• Originally posted by jjc23 View Post
      A pair of Suzuki 350hp with twin props and you might get the fastest 28, worth a shot. Looks good I like how clean the install is as you mentioned.
      I nominate the guy with the lightest 28 on the forum that has a real transom, he would be the fastest 28 possible with that setup!

Comment

• Originally posted by weigh2go View Post

Buddy, speed doesn't really impress my wife, but your interior work did and the look I received after she seen what you did with your interior....
        Tell you what I'll do for you since I'm such a nice guy, I'll trade you boats straight across and start over with the interior. No take backs when I'm done though!

Comment

• Carl, i think you stepped in something
          1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

Comment

• Committed, big hole!

Comment

• Iíll bet youíre gonna love that, Mike!
              -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
              1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
              1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout, project boat (Beer Goggles)

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Comment

Working...
              X