• Show
Clear All

• New Outboard?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Seattle boat show 2018.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	193.1 KB
ID:	56163

Seen this at the Seattle boat show this past weekend. Thought it would be a good match for one of you wanting, or currently in the process, of putting Outboards on your GP ... (Couldn't get the guy out of the picture, sorry)

say that engine as well, maybe 2 on a 28
    1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

Comment

Marinized Corvette LS9 powerhead on outboard lower unit @ $115,000. A lot of power to put through two right angles to get to the prop. Could get by with only one on a 28, plus a kicker.
      The cruise liner QE2 moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel fuel that it burns.

1982 28' Long Cabin "Molly Brown" sweating through a long hot summer. Massive California forest fires fill our sky with smoke. SUP paddlers and kayakers transit the harbor with abandon, thinking they have the right of way over all boats.

Comment

Originally posted by noluck View Post
        say that engine as well, maybe 2 on a 28
        Pushing 1hp/100lb in a big ol fat boat... that could be exciting. Just have to see if they'll take my house in trade for a pair!

Comment

I got a couple good pictures of that beast.

Name:	IMG_20180128_120618.jpg
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	53842

Name:	IMG_20180128_120608.jpg
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	53843
          I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me....

Comment

Working...
          X