Free 17 Glasply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free 17 Glasply

Anybody interested in an 81 Glasply I/O? Has a 4 cylinder BMW. Outdrive is off, and has no reverse. It ran well 3 years ago when I last started it. Hull is dirty, but no damage other than normal wear and tear. Interior is shot. Comes with an 81 Calkins trailer. Non galvanized and needs work. I bought the boat to get the outdrive for my 19' GP cuddy. If no takers, will donate to one of those outfits that takes cars, trucks, boats, etc.

I also have a 79 GP 19 cuddy with a 6 cylinder BMW that sits on a galvanized Calkins trailer (1980, I believe). Hull is in good shape, needs an interior. Ran 3 years ago. Lost interest in it when I bought my 21 GP cuddy, with a 150 Yamaha 4 stroke. I would consider any offer for my 19.

Contact me via email or phone.

Skip Blaksley
    Olympia
    36oh-4five9-1five9four
    Last edited by Binford; 09-24-2015, 11:11 AM. Reason: altered phone number to confuse any 'bots

Oh boy why does it have to be free, can't you ask something like 1k so it's not tempting me? I once had a 19 bmw powered boat and I was really pleasantly surprised by it. Do you have any pictures of both boats you could put up?

Comment

Here is an old picture

Comment

Working...
      X