100 HP Evinrude 2Cycle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 HP Evinrude 2Cycle

This has been a good engine for us through this summer (we got the boat at the beginning of summer) we probably put 45 hours on it maybe a bit more, shes got good low end power, and tops out well, for our boat which is probably close to 2700-2900 loaded she puts it on the plane quickly and tops out @ 32 mph, the only reason were replacing it is we want to go faster, the engine is on the boat you can have a sea trial almost any time, I also have video I can text you if your interested.
    I recently replaced the Port side head gasket, water jacket gasket, all spark plugs, and the port Power control, the motor had been sputtering and seemed sluggish, this has all been repaired, the engine fires right up and charges!!

1979 Evinrude 100 hp 2 cycle V4, controls, trim n tilt, installed prop, and extra props included.

1800.00 (OBO) once I receive the new motor, it will be removed and ready to be taken away, we can put it on a pallet or in your truck bed, or if you want I can bolt it to your boat if you bring it.

Send a PM if interested.
    Once the new motor arrives Ill CL the motor if no one here takes it, thanks all!!
    Last edited by Fish; 09-02-2017, 10:15 PM.

Motor is no longer for sale, I changed my mind decided to keep it for another season.

Comment

Working...
    X