Mercruiser 140 parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercruiser 140 parts

Hello all. I'm doing a conversion on my boat and have some 140 parts to moved to a new home.
    Mercruiser 3.0 engine. Remanufactured in 2015, tons of new parts like manifold, head, distributor with electronic cap and rotor. Fresh rebuild on the carb in 2017. I believe it spun a lower bearing last season.ran great just developed a knock.

Original 3.0 block that came out when I replaced in 2015. Had 900 hrs. It also has a brand new head on it. I replaced it, then bought the above engine as a long block.

I also have all the drive parts too! The drive needs new seals probably I did water pump impeller and new impeller case in 2017. New bellows and hose kit installed at the same time.

It's all got to go, if any one is interested in anything let me know, the heads are going with the engines they are currently installed, I won't pull the head you must take the block with it. Make me an offer I don't need it any more.
    Bracketed 1973 191 VIP Suzuki df175
    F/V Goldmember

No one is interested? Lots of good parts on the engine I pulled out. New heads on both blocks. Make me an offer. I"m not looking for much Just want to see some one use them.
    F/V Goldmember

Comment

How much for the distributor? also where are you located?

Comment

I am located in Arlington Hoopster. I will take a 12 pack of beer.
        F/V Goldmember

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

PM sent in return.
            F/V Goldmember

Comment

I have 2 Mercruiser 140 heads for sale. 1 has about 5 min run time on it, bought the head online and installed it to find out the block was cracked. The 2nd came on a S&J long block that I ran for around 100 hrs no meter but it was 1 1/2 seasons before the lower bearing spun. 200 each 350 for the pair.
              F/V Goldmember

Comment

Working...
              X