1975 19' 191 Runabout w/Hard Top, Mercruiser 165

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1975 19' 191 Runabout w/Hard Top, Mercruiser 165

With great pain and sadness, I am putting up for sale my 1975 191 Runabout. Unfortunately, my life took a gigantic turn back in the Summer of 2016. My job was dissolving and an opportunity presented itself to move from Auburn, WA to Phoenix, AZ to continue working with my company.

Since moving down to AZ in September 2016, the boat has remained on its trailer, and under cover, at my grandmother's house in Marysville, WA.

Both my parents and grandmother are now selling their homes to move down to AZ, and unfortunately I do not have the means to tow the boat down here.

I only had the pleasure of taking her out 2 times since receiving her back in October 2015, and she ran like a champ!

I am currently at work, so unable to post anything more until I arrive home this evening. I'll be sure to include some photos.

I can tell you the boat is in amazing condition (albeit its in need for a thorough washing when I head up to WA next week) and I am very sad to let her go given the fact that my grandfather was the original founder of GlasPly.

Okay, I'll have some more up later this evening along with my asking price.

Thanks!

Chris Alderman
    1975 191 Hard-top, Mercruiser 165, 1987 Johnson 8hp Kicker, Lowrance Elite 7 Chirp, Standard Horizon GX2200, (2) Scotty 1106 Downrigger

Here's a thread to an original post I submitted after getting the boat.

http://www.glasply.org/vb4/showthrea...ght=cueball981
    1975 191 Hard-top, Mercruiser 165, 1987 Johnson 8hp Kicker, Lowrance Elite 7 Chirp, Standard Horizon GX2200, (2) Scotty 1106 Downrigger

Comment

Cueball, I might be returning to Salt Lake empty from the Rendezvous, on to Scottsdale in early Sept to visit my daughter. My rig probably would not even know your boat was behind me. Just sayin.
      Last edited by Appella; 08-07-2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Hello, Appella! Going to try making the Rendezvous tomorrow. I'm checking to see if I can find a truck to bring the boat up for viewing. Let's touch base tomorrow. Really awesome offer but I am going to try selling it if there's a buyer out there.

Comment

Heya, Appella (Eric)! My apologies for not meeting up at the Rendezvous. My mother wasn't feeling too well and we ended up leaving sooner than anticipated. If you have time, I would like to talk to you about your offer. You can reach me at 425-737-3642. Thanks!

Comment

Where do stand with this, Cueball? The info you gave me at the Rendezvous is very enticing.
            2013, 2014 & 2015 LD Award Recipient, and Unquestioned World Record Holder for Longest Tow to the Glasply Rendezvous, THREE years running

Comment

Working...
            X