hello from Whidbey Island

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from Whidbey Island

Just saying hello. it has been taking me awhile to figure out how to post and stuff. I posted pictures of the boat I am working on. Reading the story of Glasply boats was cool. i've worked at a few machine shops near Bayliner in Arlington, WA over the years. Every time I'd drive by for work, Id dream of the day when I could get one of those boats under the white plastic wrap. I am sure either my 1985 or 86? 17" Glasply or the 1971 Bayliner I just bought myself will be nice some day. I have always heard that boats are a good investment. lol
    I had the Glasply booking around Campbell Lake a few weeks ago, but yesterday the second voyage had me using the 10hp kicker to get back in. I am sure the boat was just making sure I didnt get a sun burn.
    so again, Hello this is syrinx in Coupeville,WA.

Sryinx
    Welcome to the Forum. Great source of information on all things GlasPly. Post your HIN and it will clarify the year built. Should be stamped in the upper right side of the transom. HIN should also match your registration documents.
    The cruise liner QE2 moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel fuel that it burns.

1982 28' Long Cabin "Molly Brown" sweating through a long hot summer. Massive California forest fires fill our sky with smoke. SUP paddlers and kayakers transit the harbor with abandon, thinking they have the right of way over all boats.

Comment

Welcome aboard Sryinx glad you found the site.

Comment

Syrinx, welcome aboard!
        -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
        1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
        1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout, project boat (Beer Goggles)

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Comment

Welcome! Check out the Rendezvous section.

Comment

Welcome Syrinx
            1978 Glasply 21ft 5.7l Mercruiser R drive "Sandi's Surprise"
            1981 Glasply 17ft 70hp Johnson & 9.8hp Nissan kicker "Skunked"

Comment

Working...
            X