This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Socal View Post
    MMSI count now at six. Mr. Smee, Binford, SoCal, captnH, jbs, and skunked.
    Tim, do you want to make a separate forum page to list the MMSI's? We would have to be able to write over/add to the base page as new numbers are submitted.
    I meant to do this a few days ago, but finally got to it. Good idea, Socal! I have gathered all the MMSI numbers collected so far and put them into a list in the first post. This thread is already a sticky, so it will always remain at the top of the "Members' Boats" forum here.

What I tried to do is keep them in the same basic format, so if I got anything wrong, shoot me a PM with the correction and I'll make the necessary adjustments.

Let's keep 'em coming!
    -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
    1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
    1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout, project boat (Beer Goggles)

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Comment

Another one for the list. Duh-Ble Trouble MMSI 338072236
      Prosser is not near useful boat traffic for this radio but I would like to get over in the Puget Sound one day (or two.) or out of Newport Oregon.

Comment

Dell
        Should work on that little inland waterway south of you.
        The cruise liner QE2 moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel fuel that it burns.

1982 28' Long Cabin "Molly Brown" sweating through a long hot summer. Massive California forest fires fill our sky with smoke. SUP paddlers and kayakers transit the harbor with abandon, thinking they have the right of way over all boats.

Comment

Dell, that's a 19' cuddy/hardtop, correct?
          -- Tim Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Binford View Post
            Dell, that's a 19' cuddy/hardtop, correct?
            yes 1977 19' cuddy/hardtop
            There are a lot of Marinas in the Tri City area, I just got things set up for the radio, this year should be fun with the new gear.

Comment

MMSI338225723 - The Bubba G - 21 foot Cuddy/Hardtop (BubbaG)

Comment

367672950 is the MMSI for our 23' Glasply

Comment

Thanks guys, not actually overwhelmed with MMSI's (8 so far), but important number to input into your DSC radio.
                  The cruise liner QE2 moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel fuel that it burns.

1982 28' Long Cabin "Molly Brown" sweating through a long hot summer. Massive California forest fires fill our sky with smoke. SUP paddlers and kayakers transit the harbor with abandon, thinking they have the right of way over all boats.

Comment

316031227 for my 23' glasply
                    1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

Comment

hey social, is there a master list we can create at the beginning of the forum so we dont have to go through the whole thing?

Comment

BubbaG

Only have nine MMSI numbers. Will e-mail an excel file to Binford and Nova and ask for the best way to put it on the forum so it can be updated.

Comment

Looks like Tim has 7 listed in the first comment of this thread. We can probably just continue to update that list.
                          1981 Hardtop Cuddy Alaskan Bulkhead Rebuild Thread
                          1972 HT Cuddy-Rebuild Thread
                          8' 650cc Kawasaki powered dinghy

Comment

Originally posted by nova7163 View Post
                            Looks like Tim has 7 listed in the first comment of this thread. We can probably just continue to update that list.
                            Yes, with each additional MMSI number posted here, I add it to the list in the first post of this thread, which is a sticky, meaning it will always appear at the top of the Members' Boats forum.
                            -- Tim Taylor

Comment

APPELLA, MMSI#338253112. Cheers.

Comment

338303001 Eagle 2 21-foot cuddy cabin "abisher"

Comment

Working...
                                X