On the water

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the water

Well after solving an assortment of problems and a quick lesson on why the water pump impeller needs to be replaced NOW if it is cracked, got her on the water and enjoyed her last summer. Couldn't be happier. made it out to 3 different lakes and cant wait for more this year. My local favorite opens for boating in April so I am really itching to get out right now...Haven't seen another Glasply since I have been on the water here in Idaho.
    Attached Files

Looks like it was a great day. Nice looking GP.

Comment

What lake was that picture taken? Love the color of your boat! I just returned from McCall winter fest a few weeks ago, looks like Payette lake would be awesome in the summer.

Comment

Thanks! We were out on lake Lowell in Nampa that day. It was about 90 deg and we decided it was time to add a nice bimini top for some shade. Haven't had her on Payette yet but it is on my to-do list. Did go to Cascade lake which is a short distance from McCall last Sep for a cabin trip. I really hope to go to Bear lake sometime which is almost your nick of the woods Appella.

Comment

Bear Lake is awesome, we have our name on the list for slip in the marina there. Bear is our favorite lake here in Utah.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X