X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by outboardr View Post
    We been busy
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7529[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7530[/ATTACH]
    Dang that looks like a Brother to the monster I caught recently!

Comment

We're going to sell this beautiful Glasply and trailer.
      We might do a part trade for a 19 GP, as we'd rather have a GP we can fit in our driveway, & we cannot fit this boat in our driveway.
      And it's too nice to mount the crab puller on her, I just don't have the heart to get her dirty!
      We're using my other boats for winter crab now. No we did not do summer crab or shrimp with the GP either.
      Covered slip at $55/month can go with it, and obviously the awesome Shorlandr trailer goes with her.
      This summer I had the local Mercury mechanic remove outdrive and install all new cable/seals/trim limit and gauge senders/zincs/lube/water pump, also new professionally applied Trinidad bottom paint, and 3M waxed keel to hardtop and more.
      Receipts for everything, professionally surveyed, in top shape ready to go.
      Not many out there like this one, you can tow it and run it today.
      I also bought a new 9.9 Suzuki hi thrust outboard with tilt/trim and controls that can go with her. I haven't mounted it yet, controls and paperwork still in the box! It's new.

I'll get an ad in the classifieds over the next couple days. Email is best outboardr over at yahoo. Don't miss out...

Comment

Working...
      X