This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, stripers out in Rosario, lol.

What's the BS with trying to respond to a quote? 10 characters or more, entered like 20, would not let me post.

Comment

any update as to when the slip assignment will be given out?
      1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

Comment

Got mine emailed to me last week. Check your email.
        1981 Hardtop Cuddy Alaskan Bulkhead Rebuild Thread
        1972 HT Cuddy-Rebuild Thread
        8' 650cc Kawasaki powered dinghy

Comment

Smee e-mailed mine as well. Tried on my bridge inclosure for the first time in 5 years, shrunk a little, so I am leaving it in the 100 deg sun and try to stretch it. Maybe I should leave it up while I am towing? It's only 17 feet tall, lol.
          Attached Files

Comment

Uh oh. Do I have a bad e-mail address for you, Noluck? I sent you a note on August 7.

You'll be sharing C-21 with the Sally J.
            2013, 2014 & 2015 LD Award Recipient, and Unquestioned World Record Holder for Longest Tow to the Glasply Rendezvous, THREE years running

Comment

Originally posted by Appella View Post
              Smee e-mailed mine as well. Tried on my bridge inclosure for the first time in 5 years, shrunk a little, so I am leaving it in the 100 deg sun and try to stretch it. Maybe I should leave it up while I am towing? It's only 17 feet tall, lol.
              Leave it up, it will stretch itself out.
              1981 Hardtop Cuddy Alaskan Bulkhead Rebuild Thread
              1972 HT Cuddy-Rebuild Thread
              8' 650cc Kawasaki powered dinghy

Comment

Eric
                Leave it up and take all the backroads, you will roll up more than enough miles to secure the LD crown from Mr.Smee,
                The cruise liner QE2 moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel fuel that it burns.

1982 28' Long Cabin "Molly Brown" sweating through a long hot summer. Massive California forest fires fill our sky with smoke. SUP paddlers and kayakers transit the harbor with abandon, thinking they have the right of way over all boats.

Comment

If the weather continues as it has, no need for the enclosure, smok'n hot. We'll take ours down upon arriving in Anacortes unless there's some freaky rain storm predicted...

Comment

Me Smee I haven’t received a email from you
                    also.

Comment

Big D, I sent you a snail mail letter -- don't have your e-mail. Come to think of it, I might have sent a real letter to Noluck, as well.

In any case, BigDave is on C-17, and Noluck is on C-21.
                      2013, 2014 & 2015 LD Award Recipient, and Unquestioned World Record Holder for Longest Tow to the Glasply Rendezvous, THREE years running

Comment

thanks Mr Smee!
                        1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

Comment

Thank you sir

Comment

Hi Rendezvous goers,

The Oak Harbor Power Squadron will offer free vessel safety checks on Saturday about noon. No risk involved; if you don't pass, they'll simply tell you what you need to address in order to get the Coast Guard sticker. If you're interested, just be on the dock with your boat at midday on Saturday.

Comment

Is there going to be a group day outing on Saturday? The wife and I are coming up boatless Saturday morning and would like to bum a ridealong if anyone has room...

Comment

Not sure if a group one is on the list but it was talked about. You are more then welcome to head out on my boat. We usually go out several times, mostly to crab. So if you got the gear and want to crab bring it up with you. I’m sure many more will be happy to gives rides as well to anyone who wants to go out.

Comment

Working...
                                X