Source For Replacement Waste Pump Out On GP 28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source For Replacement Waste Pump Out On GP 28

I saw some comments on the replacement if the PAR pump out on the GP 28. Did anyone find a replacement part? My plastic handle is broken and useless.

Thanks

My 28 LC has a macerator pump under the sink. Pump out is through deck fitting. Are you looking for a replacement deck plate?
    The cruise liner QE2 moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel fuel that it burns.

1982 28' Long Cabin "Molly Brown" sweating through a long hot summer. Massive California forest fires fill our sky with smoke. SUP paddlers and kayakers transit the harbor with abandon, thinking they have the right of way over all boats.

Comment

If you mean the goofy plastic pumpout deck fitting that GP used... no I don't think a direct replacement is available. I made a stainless adapter plate using the old one as a template, and I think others have used starboard to do the same. 316 stainless isn't nice to tooling but I think looks better, starboard is very easy to work and will still look nice. So you just need a piece of stainless or starboard and a standard waste fitting. I get small stainless pieces from ebay for projects like this.

Comment

Yes, the deck plate that theremikegoes referenced. I guess I will look for starwood sknce no replacement is available.

Comment

JJC made a plate for me about a year ago. I looks much better than the old plastic one, and is much easier to open. Check it out.
          Attached Files
          2013, 2014 & 2015 LD Award Recipient, and Unquestioned World Record Holder for Longest Tow to the Glasply Rendezvous, THREE years running

Comment

Working...
          X