Fall Refit for loose change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Refit for loose change

brought loose change home for the fall list of upgrades, so here is the list

new drop curtain and fix any snaps that are damaged

build new dash, with new switches, link 8 and fusion stereo will be mounted in the panel as well

install espar heater

install new radar

hydraulic steering

panel for electronics mounted to hardtop

cooler storage where ice box was

paint with bilgekote behind padded side panels

new cylinder head ( i have 2 broken exhaust bolts, and this head had a few cracks when i put it on)

fix water leak in exhaust mixer

polish boat (i might get this done)

polish desmiones hard water stains out of glass

it is a big list and hope to be done in 40 days
    my expedition pulled this boat like a dream, was funny having both my Cummins 4bt's hooked together
    1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

anybody want the switch fuse panel?
    1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

Comment

Every Ford needs a CUMMINS under the hood!

Comment

You are eager with projects! Be sure to take a lot of pics for us!

Comment

really don't slow down for pics too much, dash is out template made for my guy to waterjet it on tuesday, after i drop the boat out for canvas, headliner in the cuddy is out and starting to rewire. while the boat is out for canvas i will start to put new dash together and wire it. i still have a few wires up in the dash avea that i do not khow where they go but i will trace them out

Comment

Originally posted by noluck View Post
            anybody want the switch fuse panel?
            Is it the original from 1980? Pics?
            1978 17' Runabout - AQ120B/270
            1978 23' Cuddy

Comment

yes, look at the text i sent you from the rendezvous. you can see the panel in the pics

Comment

Dave,

My phone was destroyed and I lost everything on it including pics/contacts/etc
                1978 17' Runabout - AQ120B/270
                1978 23' Cuddy

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                  Dave,

My phone was destroyed and I lost everything on it including pics/contacts/etc
                  sent you another

Comment

so i have the headliner out of the cuddy, what do you do to reinstall it, poprivet like the original, put screws into the foam core, or some sort of nutsert so you can bolt it in so it is easy to remove for wiring if nessesary

Comment

got my boat back yesterday from the canas shop, new drop curtain, and side panels. she maid it so i can keep the drop curtain in and still put the mooring cover on. i am very pleased with the job done.

Comment

dropped off my cushions and seats @ corbin, can't wait to pick them up

Comment

Corbin like motorcycle seat Corbin? Upholstery by them must be fantastic...

Comment

corbin in marysville, not the same as corbin seats

Comment

Sound slike some major work going on.
                              Put up some pics so we can see them when they come back!!

Who did you use for the canvas?
                              Im thinking about a rear cover for winter so we cn fish and not get too wet, we usualy hang out in the cabin, but then we get a bit or have to change things we put on rain gear and get wet...

Comment

Working...
                              X