No announcement yet.

Show us your towing combo!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Tim! Did you use a level, it looks like the bubble is dead center on level!!

Comment

Originally posted by weigh2go View Post
      Nice Tim! Did you use a level, it looks like the bubble is dead center on level!!
      Nah, the hitch is running a little high there. When the canopy is on the truck (which it usually is), it levels out a lot better....
      -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
      1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
      1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout, project boat (Beer Goggles)

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Glasply & truck 004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.7 KB
ID:	54304

I know my 17' GP and towing combo doesn't come close to the big boys, but it's mine.

Comment

Originally posted by 18ftTrophy View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]7600[/ATTACH]

I know my 17' GP and towing combo doesn't come close to the big boys, but it's mine.
          Clean looking combo!

Comment

Originally posted by 18ftTrophy View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]7600[/ATTACH]

Nah,very nice combo! I just chided a Canadian friend of ours who owned a GP 19' ( & prior 28') and sold the 19' O/B and bought a Canadian fiberglass boat at 17'. Looks similar to a GP hull, can't recall the name, but thought he should've stayed with a nice GP 17' like yours... of course he's had nothing but problems.

Comment

Working...
            X