Running Gear For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Gear For Sale

In the process of replacing my two season old running gear with a disk brake system.

OE axles but new brakes, bearings & hardware, springs and master cylinder with two seasons on them. TITAN hydraulic coupler. Being removed from my 2000 King trailer under my 23' GP. I believe they are 3500#.

The suspension is greasable also.

I am looking for advice for what these items are worth.

Last edited by Cummins12V98; 08-04-2019, 09:59 AM.

looking to replace my bunk slides, where did you get yours from?
    1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

Comment

I had to go thru an approved location that sells KING Trailer parts. Call their number 360-651-7887 they can tell you who can buy their parts.

Comment

Installed my disk brakes. The axles are now available. They are in great condition with everything being new two years ago. All that's needed is to replace the backing plates and brake pads as they are inexpensive and come pre loaded. The pitied to outside dimension is 78" on the flat straps that are securing the suspension.

Drums, springs, bearings and wet bolts used two seasons. Axles are 3,500#. Washout tubing and lug nuts included.

They are wet bolts also!

The Ttian Hydraulic master cylinder and ball coupler are in great shape with the brake cylinder being two years old.

Make me an offer.

Comment

Working...
        X