Thread: PICTURE POSTING 101

PICTURE POSTING 101

This is how you post pictures using the website through the "Reply to Thread" button.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by nova7163; 03-12-2017 at 08:46 PM.
    1981 Hardtop Cuddy Alaskan Bulkhead with BMW B220
    1972 HT Cuddy-Rebuild Thread
    8' 650cc Kawasaki powered dinghy

This is how you post pictures through the "Go Advanced" button in the bottom right corner of a quick reply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by nova7163; 03-12-2017 at 08:58 PM.
    1981 Hardtop Cuddy Alaskan Bulkhead with BMW B220
    1972 HT Cuddy-Rebuild Thread
    8' 650cc Kawasaki powered dinghy

Ok, Now that Photobucket has caused a major malfunction with 3rd party hosting, unless you are willing to pay their ransom, and it appears that most of us on here are not willing...

Whats next? has anyone found another alternate hosting site? Is Taptalk a possibility...?

I tried to post some pics last night using the uploader and could not make it happen, is there a size limit?

Pics are important dangit.....!

If the pic-posting uploader button isn't working, just reduce the of the picture file on your computer and try again. It should work then.
    -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
    1980 Glasply 19-1/2 foot hardtop cuddy w/ a fresh Mercruiser 470 (Chopstick)
    1980 Glasply 19-1/2 foot hardtop cuddy, soon to be with kf7gth (Chopstick II)
    1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
    1986 Glasply 8-1/2 foot dinghy (presently unpowered & unnamed) SOLD!
    1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout w/ Mercruiser 470 (Beer Goggles)

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.

Hey Tim, I suspected that, what is the max size???

Quote Originally Posted by Akgramps View Post
    Hey Tim, I suspected that, what is the max size???

I was afraid you'd ask that!

Looks like it's set to 200 KB for a .jpg file.
    -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
    1980 Glasply 19-1/2 foot hardtop cuddy w/ a fresh Mercruiser 470 (Chopstick)
    1980 Glasply 19-1/2 foot hardtop cuddy, soon to be with kf7gth (Chopstick II)
    1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
    1986 Glasply 8-1/2 foot dinghy (presently unpowered & unnamed) SOLD!
    1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout w/ Mercruiser 470 (Beer Goggles)

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.