Thread: Comments about the people on this forum

Comments about the people on this forum

Hi, my name is Rod Mosman, aka "rodboat". I would like to take a moment and say I really appreciate your work concerning appreciation of high quality boats with the "Glasply" name on them. I also believe all of you are the best of boat owners as you go to great lengths to restore older Glasplys in such care and tradition. I have my Glasply for sale not because I'm tired of it but in May I had a stroke and didn't feel comfortable anymore taking friends out offshore in my boat, so, I'm offering it for sale only to Glasply people. Thanks for a great site. Rod Mosman

Sorry to hear about the stroke, Rod. I hope you are doing well.

Sorry also for letting my Private Message inbox get full! I see I missed a couple of your messages, but it should be clear now.
    -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
    1980 Glasply 19-1/2 foot hardtop cuddy w/ a fresh Mercruiser 470 (Chopstick)
    1980 Glasply 19-1/2 foot hardtop cuddy, soon to be with kf7gth (Chopstick II)
    1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
    1986 Glasply 8-1/2 foot dinghy (presently unpowered & unnamed)
    1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout w/ Mercruiser 470 (Beer Goggles)

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.

Rodboat

Best wishes for a complete recovery. I have been attending the Rendezvous events without a boat since 2009. I even have a LD award hanging in Molly Browns cabin (much to Mr. Smee's chagrin). Point is, it is a great weekend of boats, food and fellowship with a terrific group of people.
    Come on up and join the crowd.
    Last edited by Socal; 06-07-2017 at 07:50 PM.
    "Be decisive. Right or wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who couldn't make a decision" *Unknown*
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    1982 28' Long Cabin "Molly Brown" enjoying the summer sun and standup paddleboarders on Trinidad Island

Sorry to hear about this setback. Do you have a buddy with a boat that can take you out for an occasional salt fix?
    They civilize left, they civilize right, 'til nothing is left and nothing is right. (Ben Rumson)