Thread: Comments about the people on this forum

Comments about the people on this forum

Hi, my name is Rod Mosman, aka "rodboat". I would like to take a moment and say I really appreciate your work concerning appreciation of high quality boats with the "Glasply" name on them. I also believe all of you are the best of boat owners as you go to great lengths to restore older Glasplys in such care and tradition. I have my Glasply for sale not because I'm tired of it but in May I had a stroke and didn't feel comfortable anymore taking friends out offshore in my boat, so, I'm offering it for sale only to Glasply people. Thanks for a great site. Rod Mosman

Sorry to hear about the stroke, Rod. I hope you are doing well.

Sorry also for letting my Private Message inbox get full! I see I missed a couple of your messages, but it should be clear now.
    -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
    1980 Glasply 19-1/2 foot hardtop cuddy w/ a fresh Mercruiser 470 (Chopstick)
    1980 Glasply 19-1/2 foot hardtop cuddy, soon to be with kf7gth (Chopstick II)
    1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
    1986 Glasply 8-1/2 foot dinghy (presently unpowered & unnamed) SOLD!
    1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout w/ Mercruiser 470 (Beer Goggles)

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.

Rodboat

Best wishes for a complete recovery. I have been attending the Rendezvous events without a boat since 2009. I even have a LD award hanging in Molly Browns cabin (much to Mr. Smee's chagrin). Point is, it is a great weekend of boats, food and fellowship with a terrific group of people.
    Come on up and join the crowd.
    Last edited by Socal; 06-07-2017 at 07:50 PM.
    "Few men during their lifetime come anywhere near exhausting the resources dwelling within them. There are deep wells of strength that are never used". Richard Byrd, naval officer and explorer
    1982 28' Long Cabin "Molly Brown" enjoying the late summer sun on Trinidad Island

Sorry to hear about this setback. Do you have a buddy with a boat that can take you out for an occasional salt fix?
    They civilize left, they civilize right, 'til nothing is left and nothing is right. (Ben Rumson)