Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Owner 26 glasply

can't wait to see pics
    1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

noluck, I do not have the original but I do have a couple 4-43s. I am a diesel mechanic, Detroit Diesel 2 cycles are my specialty, But I repair and rebuild all marine diesels.I would starve out here in PA if I didn't do them all. 1-4000 HP. I also collect antique engines. My finest being a 1933 Atlas Imperial 4HM282. I have it mounted and running on a trailer for shows. 6300 lb engine and marine reverser, I removed it from the M/V Arro a couple years ago and repowered with a 3304DI cat with 509. My hope is that it will be reinstalled in a boat someday. Also have a 1-71 Detroit 10kw AC genset. Both very rare engines. I read your thread on your repower very nice job, great engine.

wow, now i want to come see your stuff,you have some real neat items.i love the simplicity of b series cummins, i am going to put a vw alh tdi into a 17' glasply, should be a real fun boat with incredible mileage
    1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

My email is: nikolson12@hotmail.com

I will post a few pics of your boat if you want-just send them over.

Diesel

Make sure the HIN matches your title/registration documents. Sometimes a typo shows up.
    "To steal ideas from someone is plagerism, to steal from many is called research"
    1982 28' Long Cabin "Molly Brown" bracing for winter as nighttime temperatures drop into the 50s. All but the heartiest SUP paddlers are gone.

Sounds like a great boat, we all bow to the Cummins! Welcome looking forward to see it.

If you send me pictrues in email I will help you post them!

The Atlas 4HM282 is the real deal....