Thread: Fuel price link

Fuel price link

FYI, the "fuel prices around Puget Sound" link is taking you directly to a Wagoneer cruising guide. Didn't use to do that, did something change??

Fine Edge Publishing must have been taken over by Wagoneer and thus the link is no longer functional. I’ll look into it this weekend and see if I can’t find a new link to marine fuel prices in the region. Thanks for the heads-up on this!
    -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
    1980 Glasply 19-1/2 foot hardtop cuddy w/ a fresh Mercruiser 470 (Chopstick)
    1980 Glasply 19-1/2 foot hardtop cuddy, soon to be with kf7gth (Chopstick II)
    1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
    1986 Glasply 8-1/2 foot dinghy (presently unpowered & unnamed) SOLD!
    1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout w/ Mercruiser 470 (Beer Goggles)

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.

Thank you. We actually use it a lot. Great resource for finding Non-E fuel outlets and discounts/cheaper fuel.

Good to know it’s been used!

I have updated the link to a fuel survey provided by the ActiveCaptain Community. Oddly enough, when I click the link on my iPad, it still goes to the Wagoneer bookstore site. But when I log on from a laptop, it took me to the ActiveCaptain link as it should.

Give it a try and let me know if you have any problems. And thanks again for the heads-up about that!
    -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
    1980 Glasply 19-1/2 foot hardtop cuddy w/ a fresh Mercruiser 470 (Chopstick)
    1980 Glasply 19-1/2 foot hardtop cuddy, soon to be with kf7gth (Chopstick II)
    1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
    1986 Glasply 8-1/2 foot dinghy (presently unpowered & unnamed) SOLD!
    1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout w/ Mercruiser 470 (Beer Goggles)

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.

Just tried it and it directed me to the one page fuel list from Active Captain (which was recently purchased by Garmin). Although it's detailed, doesn't list as many locations as the old link. Found it funny that Cap Sante stating they intentionally keep fuel prices low to attract boaters to the area, but they are more expensive than most of the others.. Looks like Poulsbo is now again Ethanol free and cheep, nice!

Check Brownsville and DesMoines as they are bothe E free and normally the cheapest in the sound.