Thread: Sad but excited!

Pernament / Winter Residence-Fort Smith Arkansas, Spring and Summer at Oak Harbor WA.

Sad but excited!

Well, after attending the last couple of Rendezvous wish we thoroughly enjoyed, my son was promoted by Comcast as State Operations Manager for Arkansas and has moved to Little Rock Arkansas. We are presently in Oak Harbor, WA to move our boat to Arkansas. The good news is this is the first time all our grandchildren will live in the same state! Will miss everyone but will stay an active member of the forum. Picture attached is our boat ready for the trip to Arkansas. Rob & Paula Dolanski.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails truck and boat.jpg  

Have a safe trip! You will probably have the only GP in Arkansas. Glad you are staying on the Forum. You could be a contender for the coveted Long Distance Award in the future. ��
    "Freedom is a well armed lamb" Benjamin Franklin

1982 28' Long Cabin "Molly Brown" sweating through a long hot summer. Massive California forest fires fill our sky with smoke. SUP paddlers and kayakers transit the harbor with abandon, thinking they have the right of way over all boats.

Is the Robert S. Kerr Reservoir across the state line where you'll be doing must of you boating? Or just in state on the river? Anyway, enjoy and safe travels.

Will miss seeing you at the Rendezvous. Good luck on your journey.
    jbs
    Boat=Bust out another thousand
    1973 19' Glasply HT 140 Mercruiser- procrastinating ongoing rebuild
    1985 2200 Glasply HT Marauder 5 L

2013, 2014 & 2015 LD Award Recipient Mr. Smee's Avatar
    Rob and Paula, we'll miss you! I'm sure you'll love being surrounded by your family, but if the humidity gets you down come back to visit!
    2013, 2014 & 2015 LD Award Recipient, and Unquestioned World Record Holder for Longest Tow to the Glasply Rendezvous, THREE years running

Pernament / Winter Residence-Fort Smith Arkansas, Spring and Summer at Oak Harbor WA.
    Kerr lake is close and a great catfish lake with monsters taken yearly. Kerr is known to get rough in the wind and claims many bass boats every year. My glasply will be fine there. I probably be fishing Lake Washita near Hot Springs Ar. It is the largest lake in Arkansas and known for Strippers! I will probably fish the Gulf of Mexico once a year also! Still, I will miss the Sound and all you fine folks!

2013, 2014 & 2015 LD Award Recipient Mr. Smee's Avatar
    Atta boy. Cruise proudly past those $50,000 bass boats when the weather drives them to shore!
    2013, 2014 & 2015 LD Award Recipient, and Unquestioned World Record Holder for Longest Tow to the Glasply Rendezvous, THREE years running

Safe travels! Show em what a real boat is all about!!!