Thread: New to glasply

New to glasply

Hi I'm Paul I'm new to the site and and the glasply family I have a 73 21 ft cabin cruiser. I'm just getting back into boating. I do t really know a lot , most of my knowledge was learned from my father while growing up around boats. I live in Easton washington just on the east side of snoqualmie pass

Welcome aboard Paul, you will find everything you need to about Glasplys on this forum. And a lot of help from members, good luck.

Paul
    Good to have you join us. My first GP was a 1973 21 Express with a 302 Mercruiser. That was followed by a 1980, 2580, a 28 Midcabin and now a 1982 28 Long Cabin. If you would like to share your HIN, I will add your boat to our registry.
    "Freedom is a well armed lamb" Benjamin Franklin

1982 28' Long Cabin "Molly Brown" sweating through a long hot summer. Massive California forest fires fill our sky with smoke. SUP paddlers and kayakers transit the harbor with abandon, thinking they have the right of way over all boats.

Welcome Paul, I too had a 1973 21' Express as my first boat. Lots of help here if needed, send us some pics!

Welcome to the forum!

Well actually if you happen to know someone with a set of exhaust manifolds for the mercy 302 with the 888 outdrive I need a set with a spare boot my motor is froze and I believe its just been from sitting without manifolds I put some oil in the plugs so I'm gonna wait a few days and see if it will break loose for me

Welcome aboard, Paul!
    -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
    1980 Glasply 19-1/2 foot hardtop cuddy w/ a fresh Mercruiser 470 (formerly Chopstick) SOLD!
    1980 Glasply 19-1/2 foot hardtop cuddy, soon to be with kf7gth (Chopstick II)
    1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
    1986 Glasply 8-1/2 foot dinghy (presently unpowered & unnamed) SOLD!
    1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout w/ Mercruiser 470 (Beer Goggles)

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.