Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have had a software update here on the forum

The main feature in this update is this:

This version includes significant improvements to the attachment system which now uses the Lightbox display for all image content uploaded to the server. The Topic display now includes a Photos tab which will open a gallery view of all gallery and photo attachments within the topic and allow users to view them in a paginated format.
    Please let me know if anyone experiences any issues with this update....
    -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
    1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
    1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout, project boat (Beer Goggles)

Relieving people of the burden of freedom in order to make them feel safe is a recurring theme in the history of authoritarianism.
    --Frank Furedi

Did anyone else get the memo that our Host had a data breach and you should change your password? Apparently, it will be dark before nightfall Binford.
    Glas-Hawk
    Current Fleet - 1978 VIP w/4.3 V6 Merc (Glas-Hawk)
    1976 28ft w/twin Yanmars - Kaulquappe

Previous Affairs
    1977 17 w/115 Merc Tower of Power
    1980 2100SL w/470 Merc
    1977 2100SL w/470 Merc
    1979 18'6" "Donzi-Ply" w/470 Merc
    1980 181 Runabout w/470 Mercruiser

1980 8'6" Dinghy w/2 OP (oar power)
    2002 10ft w/15hp Mer 4 stroke

Comment

What host are you referring to that sent you an email? That should not have come from the forum host.
      -- Tim Taylor

Relieving people of the burden of freedom in order to make them feel safe is a recurring theme in the history of authoritarianism.
      --Frank Furedi

Comment

A software development team must be diverse in all aspects. The team's members should understand the needs and requirements of the client and be familiar with its technology https://mlsdev.com/blog/medical-web-development. Diversity among the team is an important factor in a software development team. As a result, members of the team should possess various backgrounds and experiences. They must also have the ability to communicate their ideas to the team. All of these factors contribute to the success of the project. So, diversity in the team is essential for its success.
        Last edited by joanapalmers; 11-26-2021, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Thanks, Glashawk. That user, joanapalmers, was a fraud. Now banned.
          -- Tim Taylor

--Frank Furedi

Comment

Originally posted by Binford View Post
            Thanks, Glashawk. That user, joanapalmers, was a fraud. Now banned.
            Yeah not sure why that user was asking me for me bank account info and debit card info? I was nice enough to provide it for him, figured it is the time of year for giving and all! HAHA NOT! Glad you blocked him Binford. I've had my identity stolen in the past not cool!
            Here's to swimmin' with bow legged women!

Comment

Working...
            X