Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

28' Twin Diesel in Gig Harbor

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 28' Twin Diesel in Gig Harbor

    Looks like Wally's 28 is for sale. Seems like a really good price.

    https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/b...533954204.html

  • #2
    i had seen that, looks very nice
    1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

    Comment


    • #3
      VERY nice and as the add states, tastefully done! What's the power rating on those diesels noluck??

      Comment


      • #4
        150 in stock configuration
        1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

        Comment


        • #5
          that should not last very long on the market
          1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

          Comment


          • #6
            Looks like it sold already, bummed I didn’t see the add.

            Comment


            • #7
              It sold fast. I was down in WA for work from AK and it took some quick maneuvers to get it done!

              Looking for a trailer possibly to get it on barge and headed to AK.

              Also need to get it hauled out for a few maintenance items (shaft seals, bottom clean, zinc, paint, service first sea valves, new transducer possibly).

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by O.clarkii View Post
                It sold fast. I was down in WA for work from AK and it took some quick maneuvers to get it done!

                Looking for a trailer possibly to get it on barge and headed to AK.

                Also need to get it hauled out for a few maintenance items (shaft seals, bottom clean, zinc, paint, service first sea valves, new transducer possibly).
                You need to bring it back on the inside passage, do you have a slip in Valdez or Whittier?
                1982 2580 "HI-BOY " IN 2 DEEP 5.7LX ALPHA

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Akgramps View Post

                  You need to bring it back on the inside passage, do you have a slip in Valdez or Whittier?
                  Either inside passage early summer or on a barge this winter. Will come down to what is more affordable.

                  No slip in Valdez or Whittier. Cordova is the new home port!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by O.clarkii View Post

                    Either inside passage early summer or on a barge this winter. Will come down to what is more affordable.

                    No slip in Valdez or Whittier. Cordova is the new home port!
                    Excellent, Cordova is a great place, assume you live in Cordova? I dont which would be cheaper, however that would be a trip I wouldn't pass up if you can swing it.
                    1982 2580 "HI-BOY " IN 2 DEEP 5.7LX ALPHA

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Akgramps View Post

                      Excellent, Cordova is a great place, assume you live in Cordova? I dont which would be cheaper, however that would be a trip I wouldn't pass up if you can swing it.
                      Yep, I live in CDV!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by O.clarkii View Post
                        I
                        Yep, I live in CDV!
                        Nice, well you don't need a trailer there!
                        1982 2580 "HI-BOY " IN 2 DEEP 5.7LX ALPHA

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          But I do. Don't want to leave it in water full time and want to ability to pull or launch when I want. Also would like to move into dry storage in late winter.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X