28' Twin Diesel in Gig Harbor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28' Twin Diesel in Gig Harbor

Looks like Wally's 28 is for sale. Seems like a really good price.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/b...533954204.html

i had seen that, looks very nice
    1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

Comment

VERY nice and as the add states, tastefully done! What's the power rating on those diesels noluck??

Comment

150 in stock configuration
        1980 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT coupled to a Volvo DP-SM with F9 Props, and a 2014 Mercury 15HP Pro-Kicker "LOOSE CHANGE"

Comment

that should not last very long on the market

Comment

Looks like it sold already, bummed I didn’t see the add.

Comment

It sold fast. I was down in WA for work from AK and it took some quick maneuvers to get it done!

Looking for a trailer possibly to get it on barge and headed to AK.

Also need to get it hauled out for a few maintenance items (shaft seals, bottom clean, zinc, paint, service first sea valves, new transducer possibly).

Comment

Originally posted by O.clarkii View Post
                It sold fast. I was down in WA for work from AK and it took some quick maneuvers to get it done!

Looking for a trailer possibly to get it on barge and headed to AK.

Also need to get it hauled out for a few maintenance items (shaft seals, bottom clean, zinc, paint, service first sea valves, new transducer possibly).
                You need to bring it back on the inside passage, do you have a slip in Valdez or Whittier?
                1982 2580 "HI-BOY " IN 2 DEEP 5.7LX ALPHA

Comment

Originally posted by Akgramps View Post

You need to bring it back on the inside passage, do you have a slip in Valdez or Whittier?
                  Either inside passage early summer or on a barge this winter. Will come down to what is more affordable.

No slip in Valdez or Whittier. Cordova is the new home port!

Comment

Either inside passage early summer or on a barge this winter. Will come down to what is more affordable.

No slip in Valdez or Whittier. Cordova is the new home port!
                    Excellent, Cordova is a great place, assume you live in Cordova? I dont which would be cheaper, however that would be a trip I wouldn't pass up if you can swing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Akgramps View Post

Excellent, Cordova is a great place, assume you live in Cordova? I dont which would be cheaper, however that would be a trip I wouldn't pass up if you can swing it.
                      Yep, I live in CDV!

Comment

I
                        Yep, I live in CDV!
                        Nice, well you don't need a trailer there!

Comment

But I do. Don't want to leave it in water full time and want to ability to pull or launch when I want. Also would like to move into dry storage in late winter.

Comment

Working...
                          X