• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill V View Post

You are so right.
    100% agree!

Comment

Well I sure am glad I can "Mark" locations. Found out .5 current is too much for the pole with one big buoy. I even put two poles on one pot. Still went right under in a couple minutes. So the wife and I went to Mckay Harbor and docked. Did a little boat cleaning g then sat on the nice chairs someone left there and enjoyed a couple cold ones waiting for slack time. We headed out and sure enough the buoys were right where they should have been!

First pot 129, second 36 so threw 5 back. First pot location will be re visited!!!

Went to John's yesterday and bought 4 of his big buoys. Won't have the disappearing act any longer! Painting a Rustoleum Copper band just to be different.

Got me plenty of mix!!!

Comment

Those are nice buoys! They won't sink.
        Boat=Bust out another thousand
        1973 19' Glasply HT 140 Mercruiser- procrastinating ongoing rebuild
        1985 2200 Glasply HT Marauder 5 L

Comment

Crikey, man!
          -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
          1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
          1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout, project boat (Beer Goggles)

I wrote a song about a tortilla. Well actually, it’s more of a wrap.

Comment

Actually I found a better use.

Comment

Smashed your shin recently did we?
              1980 Glasply 2400 Cuddy I/O, 2017 Cummins 4BT
              1975 Glasply 19.5' Cuddy Merc 488 190 hp
              1997 Campion 525 Open Bow Ski Merc 125 hp outboard
              14' Inflatable sailboat
              16' Colman Fastback canoe

Comment

I actually don't have that issue "IF" I remember to stow my balls.

It's a B&W tow n Stow. Expensive but REALLY nice!

Comment

Update, been learning a lot!!! Getting in the groove and have beed limiting most every day we have been out so far. Cousin suggested Navionics app, lots of info. He does not fish tides he uses the current portion of the app and sticks to .5 knots or less.

I blanched and peeled 160 last night and they weighed 48oz after shelling.

Comment

Check this out!!!

Marine Area 6 - Port Angeles Harbor, Eastern Strait of Juan de Fuca.

Dates open, Thursday thru Sunday til they tell us to stop!

**UPDATE June 15: Beginning on Thursday, June 18 and until further notice, the daily limit of spot shrimp will be 120 spot shrimp per person per day.

Comment

Have to say Shrimping for the first time this year was a blast!!! Learned a lot and caught a LOT of Spots, we limited most days.

Accidentally Shrimped East side SJ Island on a Tuesday when we decided its was too rough to hit South Lopez. Can't believe no one called us in. Realized the ERROR a couple days later and went OH SH!T.......

Comment

Working...
                      X