X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weigh2go
    replied
    Originally posted by Cummins12V98 View Post
    My folks had a 165 straight 6 GM in their 1973 19' Reinell and yes it did "FLY".
    My dad fished that exact vessel type, hard top, with a buddy (boat was the buddy's) out of Newport Oregon for Salmon for years! Same Power package and went like the dickins!

Leave a comment:

• Appella
    replied
    Our 73 21’ express had the same exact upholstery as yours, brings back memories!
    Welcome to the group!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Cummins12V98
    replied
    My folks had a 165 straight 6 GM in their 1973 19' Reinell and yes it did "FLY".

Leave a comment:

• noluck
    replied
    that 165 in that boat should fly, great package

Leave a comment:

• Water Baby
    replied
    Welcome, and congrats on your new Glasply

Leave a comment:

• weigh2go
    replied
    You came to the right place, welcome aboard!! I was going to ask you to post the HIN number but see it's actually visible in photo # 3.

Leave a comment:

• MaxSmith
    started a topic First time boat owner!

First time boat owner!

Hello everyone and thank you for having me! Like the title says, I'm new. Decided it was time for me to have my own boat so I can fish whenever I want and I stumbled across this old Glasply. I'm pretty sure most people would have run for the hills after seeing it but I looked at it and said to myself nothing a little blood, sweat and tears cant fix. It will give me more enjoyment fixing it then it knows ( I like to fix things).

So, I'm now the owner of a 1973 Glasply, 19' runabout. The interior needs to be gutted completely and redone which I will enjoy doing. Exterior besides a few scuffs a dings looks to be in good shape. Mercruiser 165 inline 6 runs just needs some lovin.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.
Working...
X