See less

2019 Rendezvous Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone remember the name of the new owners of Dock Holiday. I wrote it down but misplaced it somewhere.
    "Joint Venture" 1978 midcabin 28', twin 2017 Vortec roller cam "bullet proof" 383/6.3L full roller 350hp engines - You name it, I've either replaced it, restored it, rebuilt it, repainted it or repaired it. That's my job now that I'm retired.

Comment

Was it Zip?
      Boat=Bust out another thousand
      1973 19' Glasply HT 140 Mercruiser- procrastinating ongoing rebuild
      1985 2200 Glasply HT Marauder 5 L

Comment

I think it was, need his full name though
        "Joint Venture" 1978 midcabin 28', twin 2017 Vortec roller cam "bullet proof" 383/6.3L full roller 350hp engines - You name it, I've either replaced it, restored it, rebuilt it, repainted it or repaired it. That's my job now that I'm retired.

Comment

He lives close to me. I'll see if I can get a last name for you.

Comment

From last year's Rendezvous sign up list, I have James (Zip) Trower. He lives in Issaguah. I have his email address; Bill, I'll PM it to you.
            2013, 2014 & 2015 LD Award Recipient, and Unquestioned World Record Holder for Longest Tow to the Glasply Rendezvous, THREE years running

Comment

Originally posted by Bill V View Post
              Does anyone remember the name of the new owners of Dock Holiday. I wrote it down but misplaced it somewhere.
              I'll PM you, have it in the Guest roster.

Comment

Thanks everyone for all the info on Zip.

Comment

Originally posted by postie View Post
                  Lynda & I enjoyed meeting some old faces and lots of new ones. We both commented that it was good to see more 'young faces'...or is it just that we are getting that much older? Crossing Rosario was a piece of cake considering the wind. We stayed a night at the Lopez Islander Re$ort in Fishermans Bay...$59.00 US a night for a 20' with no power! Looking forward to next years gathering.

Comment

Working...
                  X