No announcement yet.

Rendezvous 2014 confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll probably be taking Friday off of work and heading up in the morning to beat the traffic. Staying till Sunday.
    1981 24' Hardtop Cuddy Alaskan Bulkhead

Outboard Conversion Thread

Comment

Well, gang.... We're going to head up Saturday afternoon, stay for dinner, then head home. No boat this time. The family is completely and thoroughly not into going and I'd rather be disappointed myself than to drag them along when they'd really rather be doing something else. In the long run it wouldn't help their appreciation of boating any!

Oh well....
      -- Tim Taylor

1979 Glasply 21-foot I/O Overnighter w/ 5.0L Volvo-Penta duoprop (Cardinal)
      1982 Glasply 16-foot runabout w/ 50hp Mercury OB (JV Junior)
      1978 Glasply 19-1/2 foot runabout, project boat (Beer Goggles)

Relieving people of the burden of freedom in order to make them feel safe is a recurring theme in the history of authoritarianism.
      --Frank Furedi

Comment

Really wish I could make it, meet some of you, and see the great work you have done on your boats in person; however, I have a nasty affliction called a JOB.

I am working diligently to find a cure for this disease - hopefully before the next clambake.
        Deep-V

To argue with someone who has abandoned reason, is like giving medicine to a dead man
        Thomas Paine

Comment

Job also got in my way today. I will be heading over to the rendezvous first thing in the morning with the boat.
          I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me....

Comment

I too will no longer be able to attend this year thanks to that 4 letter word, WORK. I hope to make it next year with the 28 looking even better then this year

Comment

I should make it this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
              X