Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday afternoon at Rendezvous

Ahoy shipmates,

Carl Koals, the owner of Integrity Marine in Anacortes, has agreed to come down to the dock at Cap Sante at 1600 on Saturday afternoon during the Rendezvous to hold a little Q & A about engine maintenance and repair. In addition to being the proprietor Carl is also the chief wrench at Integrity, and I can attest to his diagnostic abilities; he got me running again last August after my boat stubbornly refused to answer the bell. Carl is a former Glas-Ply owner, and knows the brand well.

I hope you can be back at the dock and ready to join the group for a chat on Saturday afternoon: you won't regret it.

All best,
    Mr. Smee
    2013, 2014 & 2015 LD Award Recipient, and Unquestioned World Record Holder for Longest Tow to the Glasply Rendezvous, THREE years running

Good catch, Smee! Is he going to stay for the 'Great Mixology' event?
    The cruise liner QE2 moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel fuel that it burns.

1982 28' Long Cabin . SUP paddlers and kayakers transit the harbor with abandon, thinking they have the right of way over all boats.

Comment

Hope so! I think the assembled group will enjoy his counsel.
      2013, 2014 & 2015 LD Award Recipient, and Unquestioned World Record Holder for Longest Tow to the Glasply Rendezvous, THREE years running

Comment

Working...
      X